This Clacka needed a major restoration and a lot of repairs. The entire exterior needed to be sandblasted to remove this rough finish that was flaking off in spots, had runs in spots and was very rough to the touch.
After it was sandblasted it was sanded smooth, all the chips, dings and major cracks and holes were repaired then it was primed and resprayed.
The inside was in rough shape as well. This also had to be sandblasted to remove the old material. Some De-lamination was going on in several spots. This was also repaired.
Once the inside was cleaned up and repaired it was resprayed. The Rod holders were also cleaned up and glassed in. A new Rowers seat was installed and the "A" parts were repaired and resprayed to match the exterior
This boat did not fit the trailer correctly. The fenders were actually crushing the boat and we did have to repair the huge cracks this caused in the boat.
Now the boat fits on the trailer. It is no longer being crushed and getting scratched from being forced onto the trailer.
After some careful measurements and a lot of patients some carpeted raised bunks were installed on the trailer so the boat fit without rubbing the fenders.
One last look at this boat before it got a major makeover.
And here it is. Done and ready to go.
This Client wanted the Chines and Bottoms repaired. We also had to repair the front knee lock, install new seats, Buff and Wax the exterior and interior A parts.
We had to do some repair work on the Chines and Bottom especially where the boat was sitting on the rollers from the trailer.
The Bottom and Chines Repaired and Resprayed. The exterior has also been Buffed and Waxed. This brought back the shine in the gelcoat and got rid of the oxidation.
The Front Knee lock had some pretty significant damage and was in need of repair. We also replaced all the trimlock on the boat.
The Front Knee Lock has been fixed. We resprayed the Front and Rear Knee Lock with gelcoat.
The old Rowers Seat was a very uncomfortable metal seat. Ouch imangine sitting on that all day.
The old seat was removed and replaced with a much more user friendly one.
The old seats needed an upgrade.
All new Seats ready for a fun Day of Fishing!!
And here it is. All finished and ready to go. It is even sitting on a new trailer. The boat no longer rides on the rollers. It has Boat Buckle Tie downs. We also replaced the old Anchor Davit and installed the easy spin Rx.
Our client wanted an interior respray, that needed some interior cracks fixed, buff and polish , chines fixed, and seats replaced.
We fixed many interior cracks and buffed and polished
All fixed up, resprayed and polished up
We also fixed some major cracks in the rolled gunnel. Both sides
Repaired and resprayed
The Trimlock needed replaced
We replaced all of the old Trimlock. We also reinforced the oar lock area and replaced the oar lock blocks
This Foot Release was wore out and needed to be replaced
The seat cushions and seats were old, cracked and stained.
Once we had the repairs done and the interior resprayed we replaced the seats.
One more look before the repair and restoration
Fixed up and ready to go
This trailer needed to be repainted, rewired and the bearings replaced
Yikes. Something ya don't want to see. Both bearings got replaced, repacked and resealed
New Lights, new bearings, new spare tire carrier installed, new bunks and carpet and the new paint job.
The finished product!
This is a clacka that we did some repair work on and a respray. The Client wanted the White Gel Coat changed to Emerald Green.
After we repaired the chines and filled in the scratches and dings on the bottom and free-board we resprayed it to the color our client wanted.
Once this was sanded out we were able to get to the damaged areas and do the needed repairs and get it prepped for respray
The Black Gel Coat needed to be wet sanded and the bigger scratches filled
This has been filled, wet sanded, buffed,sealed and waxed
Ready to Go!!
This Clacka came in for an exterior respray and some interior work
The rear pedestal had a crack on the floor that needed to be addressed
Crack repaired and resprayed with antiskid
The front pedestal was removed and a cooler mount was installed with a new Tempress Low Back seat.
Here it is all finished with a brand new pair of Sawyer Oars.
Repaired, resprayed and ready to go sitting on a New Adams Trailer.
Meet The Tub. This boat was in need of some serious restoration and repair. Cup holders, new anchor, anchor system,rope, Trim Lock, front leaner bar, new gel coat inside and out, new oar locks and blocks.
The bottom, chines and sides had some pretty major damage and needed repaired and the Client wanted a new color gel coat inside and out.
After fixing all the damage, we also reinforced the rolled edges because a critical failure was about to happen. They were cracked and about ready to break completely. We gave this boat a new gel coat respray and brought life back to it.
The seats needed replaced. They were also cracked and in need of repair.
All fixed up. Cracks repaired, cup holders installed and trim lock. Also you can see the Dierks hand release side pull anchor system
We made a new Rod holder for the clients this made them quite happy!
New oar locks were needed. The rolled edges were about to break so they needed reinforced as well
Nice new oar locks, blocks and Trim Lock. you can also see the Dierks hand release side pull anchor system
This was actually built up around the drain hole. This was sanded out and redone as well.
Now that this was done water would actually be able to drain out. Also you can see the new gel coat and webbing inside.
Here you can see the new anchor system that we installed. This is a Dierks hand release side pull. The new anchor for it is a Green Anchor.
Leaner bar installed and ready to go. This can be adjusted to the client so its a perfect fit.
Presenting The Tub. Our Client was very happy with the results and as you can see Stich and DJ approve