Lavro Outside Respray

Lavro First look

image109

This Lavro came in for an exterior respray, and minor chines and bottom repair

Lavro Resprayed

image110

The decals were taped off, scratches fixed and resprayed

Front

image111

A look at the front before repairs and resprayed

Front

image112

After some minor repairs and resprayed

Bottom

image113

The bottom needed to be sanded clean and some minor repairs done

Bottom

image114

Cleaned up and resprayed

Chines

image115

The Chines also needed some minor repairs 

Chines

image116

Repaired and resprayed

Ready to Go

image117

And here you have it. Repaired and resprayed. After we washout the inside this boat was ready to go home to a very happy client

Lavro Repair and interior respray

First look

image118

 Major chine and bottom repair and  complete interior respray. We also added a few items  We added some  hatches, built a storage box under the front seat,  Rebuilt the Lavro rowers foot brace Just to name a few.And of course a  buff and polish!   

Chines and bottom.

image119

 Chines and bottom repair to be done and the drain hole was filled in and moved to a better location 

Chines

image120

 After we fixed the chines and bottom this is also the new gel coat on the inside and the new hatch we put on the new storage box we made and installed under the seat 

Inside

image121

   Here is a view of the inside and what needed to be done 

Front knee lock

image122

 We decided to remove the front knee lock because some repairs needed to be done 

Front knee lock

image123

  New gel coat applied, knee lock repaired and reinstalled  

Rear Hatch

image124

 We needed to replace the rear hatch and fix the wood on the transom 

Rear Hatch

image125

 We replaced the rear hatch, put in a new drain plug, and fixed the wood on the transom. You can also see the new gel coat  

Ready

image126

 Here it is all done and ready for the clients. They were extremely happy with the results. We also repaired their portable storage box for them and put new gel coat on it as well 

Osprey Repair and Restoration

First Look

image127

This Osprey needed the Chines and bottom repaired and resprayed. The Knee Lock repaired and some cracked on the inside that were filled with silicone needed fixed,and the wood needed to be worked over 




Outside

image128

This needed to be repaired. Smoothed out,  holes fixed and resprayed

Outside

image129

As you can see this turned out pretty nice. You can also see we refinished the wood and replaced the hardware.

Inside

image130

A look at the inside that needed to be repaired and resprayed

Inside

image131

We fixed the holes, smoothed out the rough edges and resprayed. 

Knee Lock

image132

This needed to be fixed as well

Knee Lock

image133

Another look at the Knee Lock that needed to be redone

Knee Lock

image134

After fixing holes and smoothing out the rough edges, the Knee Lock got resprayed and looks a lot better

The Bottom

image135

The Chines and bottom had quite a few places that needed to be addressed

Chines

image136

This is a close up of a quick patch that was on the chines. This needed to be removed and repaired

Bottom.

image137

We had a lot of quick patches to remove from the bottom and chines that needed to be fixed. Water was trapped between the patches and fiberglass so it needed to dry out.

Chines and Bottom

image138

Chines and bottom,repaired and resprayed. 

Inside

image139

We had a few places on the inside that had silicone on some cracks that needed to be removed and repaired

Inside

image140

repaired and resprayed

Inside

image141

This is another Repair that we addressed. We also replaced the uncomfortable ripped up seat and anchor rope

Inside

image142

Repaired, resprayed and new anchor rope

New Rowers Seat

image143

New Rowers seat. This will definitely be more comfortable

Finished!!

image144

All done and ready to go.

Osprey Restoration

This boat was brought in by a client who said "just fix it up"

image145

  This  boat needed the wood worked over, a new rear hatch and a complete gel  coat restoration.   

Hatch and wood work needed done

image146

 We decided to put in new Hatches and work over the wood 

Seats

image147

 A new rowers seat was  definitely  in order! 

Fixed Up

image148

 As you can see we have put in a new rear hatch,fixed the wood, and replaced the rowers seat. 

Front view of inside

image149

 New hatch in front and the wood fixed 

Now for the outside

image150

   The outside was  completely oxidized. This was going to take some work.   We spent  countless hours sanding, buffing and polishing the outside of this drift  boat to bring the luster back to the gel coat  

All Done

  We were able to make it shine like new. This  restoration was done at a very reasonable cost and the client was very  happy with it.  

image151