Clacka Repair

The Clackacraft

image13

Our client wanted an interior respray, that needed some interior cracks fixed, buff and polish , chines fixed, and seats  replaced.  

One of the many cracks

image14

We fixed many interior cracks and buffed and polished 

Fixed

image15

All fixed up, resprayed and  polished up

Cracked rolled gunnel

image16

We also fixed some major cracks in the rolled gunnel. Both sides

Repaired

image17

Repaired and resprayed

Trimlock

image18

The Trimlock needed replaced 

New Trimlock

image19

We replaced all of the old Trimlock. We also reinforced the oar lock area and replaced the oar lock blocks

inside cracks

image20

inside cracks

image21

Repaired

image22

Repaired

image23

Old foot release

image24

This Foot Release was wore out and needed to be replaced

New foot release

image25

Seats

image26

The seat cushions and seats were old, cracked and stained.

New seats

image27

Once we had the repairs done and the interior resprayed we replaced the seats.

Before

One more look before the repair and restoration

One more look before the repair and restoration

After

image28

Fixed up and ready to go

Trailer for the Clacka

The Trailer

image29

This trailer needed to be repainted, rewired and the bearings replaced

Back View

image30

Not Good

image31

Yikes. Something ya don't want to see. Both bearings got replaced, repacked and resealed

Finished Trailer

image32

New Lights, new bearings, new spare tire carrier installed, new bunks and carpet and the new paint job.

Ready to go

image33

The finished product!

Clacka Chines and Bottom Repair

First look

image34

This is a Clacka repair that we fixed the Chines and Bottoms on. We also did some interior repair and raised the bunks on the trailer so the boat was no longer riding on the rollers.

Bottom and Chines

image35

The Bottom and Chines were sanded so we could expose the damage spots that were covered up by their quick patch.

Damaged areas

image36

Once this was sanded out we were able to get to the damaged areas and do the needed repairs and get it prepped for respray

Chines and bottoms repaired and resprayed

image37

Done and onto the next item

Interior Damage

image38

The Stripping Deck was stress cracked along the entire sides. This was repaired and also resprayed

Repaired and resprayed

image39

Cracks Repaired, Resprayed, and knee lock buffed, and waxed

Interior cracks

image40

The Rear Knee Lock had a big Chip in it that was repaired

Rear Knee Lock

image41

Repaired, Buffed out, and waxed

before

image42

We also Buffed, sealed and waxed the outside and interior A parts

after

image43

Look at that shine!

Final Look

image44

Ready to Go!!

The Tub repair

First look

image45

Meet The Tub. This boat was in need of some serious restoration and repair. Cup holders, new anchor, anchor system,rope, Trim Lock, front leaner bar, new gel coat inside and out, new oar locks and blocks.

Bottom, chines, and sides

image46

The bottom, chines and sides had some pretty major damage and needed repaired and the Client wanted a new color gel coat inside and out.

New Color

image47

After fixing all the damage, we also reinforced the rolled edges because a critical failure was about to happen. They were cracked and about ready to break completely. We gave this boat a new gel coat respray and brought life back to it. 

The inside.

image48

The seats needed replaced. They were also cracked and in need of repair.

New Seats.

image49

All fixed up. Cracks repaired, cup holders installed and trim lock. Also you can see the Dierks hand release side pull anchor system

Rod holder.

image50

We made a new Rod holder for the clients this made them quite happy!

oar locks

image51

New oar locks were needed. The rolled edges were about to break so they needed reinforced as well

Brand new oar locks

image52

Nice new oar locks, blocks and Trim Lock. you can also see the Dierks hand release side pull anchor system

Drain hole

image53

This was actually built up around the drain hole. This was sanded out and redone as well.

New drain hole.

image54

Now that this was done water would actually be able to drain out. Also you can see the new gel coat and webbing inside.

New anchor system

image55

Here you can see the new anchor system that we installed. This is a Dierks hand release side pull. The new anchor for it is a Green Anchor.

Front leaner bar

image56

Leaner bar installed and ready to go. This can be adjusted to the client so its a perfect fit.

image57

The Tub

Presenting The Tub. Our Client was very happy with the results and as you can see Stich and DJ approve

Little boat

image58

image59

image60

 This boat got  completely new Gel Coat inside and out. It was  cut down to make it more manageable on the water. Dry storage hatches  were put in the front and back. The seats were redone and a front knee  lock and a new anchor system was installed.     The Trailer has a new  axle,hubs,taillights,wiring winch,bow stops,coupler,safety chains,bunks  and carpet.  

Wood boat

image61

image62

image63

This boat had been sitting in storage for well over 12 years. It was unfinished and needed to be sanded down and recoated inside and out with new varnish. 

image64

image65

image66

The inside was unfinished, also needed sanded down and recoated. All the interior parts needed worked over as well as installed

image67

image68

image69

image70

We completely redid this boat. Brought back the beautiful wood finish, Repaired and installed the interior parts and its ready to go